Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gretta and her car.

Grrr came speeding into the driveway on Dr. H's moped.
I am here babe. He roared.
Gretta came running out. Oh, Gerry, the car won't start and Bob and Stef are not home and ....
Not a problem babe. Dr. H is covering for me and my next case is not till after lunch.
Popping open the hood, he asked Gretta to try and start the car.
The lights went on, but except for a GGGGGGG sound, the motor would not turn over.
Hmmmm. Grrr said. I think that we may have a bad battery.
Walking back to the moped, he took a battery from the moped's cargo rack and a tool from his tool rack and put in the new battery.
Gretta got back into her car and said to it. Come on good car..Gretta loves you, and turned the key.
The motor turned over with a VOOOORMMMM.
Oh, Grrry, you are wonderful. Gretta said.
Anything for you babe. Grrr said, giving her a hug.
As she pulled out to go shopping, Grrr said to himself.Perhaps I should not have eaten that guy who told her she needed the new battery.
I just gotta learn to be more trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment