Sunday, July 29, 2012


Sidney the shark  part V

Grrr called Mr. Natural.
Mr Natural? Grrr Rex here.
The Grrr Rex? Mr. Natural asked.
The one and only. Grrr said. Look I have a problem with being a Rex and my friend Bruce the Shark said...Pointing to Bob..who gave a horrid scream,  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What..Wha was that Mr. Natural asked in a shocked voice.
What was what? Grrr asked.
That terrible scream..Mr Natural said.
Oh, that. That is what I am coming to consult with you about.
You see, I have these flash backs and every human I see looks like the lawyer from JP l.
Next thing you know...I am chewing.
Ah..Well ah..Grrr, I am booked solid and...
Are you telling me that you WON'T help me?   It is because I am a T-Rex???   Are you discriminating against me?..Perhaps you hate dinos???   Gretta the Raptor, won't like that.
No..No.. Grrr, it would be an honor..but I am going out of town..I am on my way to the  ..the...the..Amazon ..yeah the Amazon. Squeaked Mr. Natural
When are you coming back...I must, pointing at Stef who gave  a long high pitched scream....AAAAAAAAAAAAAhh
Darn! said Grrr. Good colleagues are so hard to find.
Years..Years, Said a terrified Mr. Natural as he tried to hang up.
What about your cases? I am sure that Sidney would give me his appointment.
No..I ..this is urgent..I am flying out within the hour...all my cases are canceled my practice is closed.
Mr. Natural stammered.
Well, Ok. said Grrr. I will keep an eye out for your return.
Thannnks..ur..goodby , said Mr. Natural.
Hanging up the phone.
Grrr said. Thanks Stef. Thanks Bob. That is one rat on his way out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment