Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Vampire and the Dino.  part VI
So for a while I did the vampire thing but the movies were going out and I could see that TV was the future.
I Got a gig as a host..."Vlad's Movies of Blood" and hosted horror flicks on TV, which is where I met Bruce.
But that got old and it was time to retire..all they want these days is zombies!!!
Bruce offered me a spot on the ship mc  work and  room and a pint from the ship's hospital.
It is a living.
Bruce said. Vlad's too modest, half the money he put up when I got the Ships, no bank would give a loan to a shark....discrimination  it was.
Between the movies and the gold in the old country and my spy work I had a pile, how better to use some of it than to help a pal? Vlad said.
Spy work? Grrr asked?
Sure. Lots of us undead in the intell community...but that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment