Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lost foot print.
Bob stopped by Grrr's cave for a coffee and to hang out.
What time do you think the Girls will be back Bob?, Grrr asked.
Well, Stef was telling me about a new shoe store "that has some nice things."
Guess we won't see them till after lunch. Said Grrr.
Nope. Said Bob....Nope. Said Grrr.
Funny thing. Said Bob.
What's that ? Asked Grrr.
Well, I was annoyed about that tire store...you know the one that tried to ripoff Gretta for the battery.
Yeah? Said Grrr.
Yeah. So I went down there this morning to talk to the manager.
Humm..Said Grrr.
Yeah. "humm?" Bob replied with a knowing look.
The store is closed and the there is a "out of business" sign on the door.
You don't say? said Grrrr with an innocent look.
Yep, and you know ole buddy, before the rain washed it away, I think I saw what looked a t-rex foot print in the mud.
Humm, too bad it got washed away...I wonder who it was. Grrr said popping a cold root beer with a  big t-rex grin...

No comments:

Post a Comment