Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Grrry, said Gretta. The dino at the tire store said I might need a new battery
Putting down his rootbeer, Grrr said, Ok Babe, I will look at it.
Hummm..say Grrr. It wont turn over. 
Better check the battery...yes, Gerry, Gerrry said Gretta.
The man at the tire store said I needed a new one,
Did he? Said Grrr.

Looking at the corrosion and loose cable.
Where is my tester...here it is..strange..it does not work.
Oh, i took the battery for the clock radio and it died said Gretta..
Hold on Babe I will go next door and see if Bob has one.

Hey. Bob...Hey Grrr.
Bob said Grrr. I am looking at Gretta's car and my tester is dead..do you have a extra 9 vote?
Hold on. Said Bob as he went to his parts box.  Here you go.
Thanks Bob..Want to take a look? Sure. Buddy.
Grrr put the meter on the battery and got a 12.5 volt reading.
Does not seem bad to me said Grrr nor to me said Bob.
Seems the the tire guy was trying to make a few extra bucks.
Yeah, said Grrr. You know buddy, if I said it once, i said it 1000 times.
Gotta buy tools..that little tester just saved me 100 bucks.
True Grrr said Bob.
..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment