Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Dino and the Vampire part II

Ah, come on, fellas. Said Grrr.
There are no such things as vampires.
So? Said Vlad. Do I go around saying that there is no such a thing as talking T_Rexes?
Or talking sharks? Bruce added.
Yeah,  Grrr said. but vampires?   I???
These kids today. Bruce said. Everything they think they know Vlad.
Grrr said. You guys are serious?
 Sit back son have a rootbeer. Such a tale I have for you.
It was after the Great War..You know about the Great War? Vlad asked.
If you mean WW l, between 1914 and 1918, of course. Grrr said.
 Bruce said with the pride of a father, Grrr was a class dino for 24 years after he left the Business.
Oh, said Vlad. Looking at Grrr with new respect, a scholar and a teacher!
No great scholar. said Grrr . Just a student still learning. Please Vlad. continue.
Looking at Bruce, Vlad said, your right Bruce he is a mench.
Ok. So I joined the army and spent four years in the trenches. One day I had some leave and went to a bar, met this strange girl had a few to many cups of wine and woke up with fangs. My father always said Vlad, stay out of bars, did I listen?


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment