Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sidney the Shark ..part ll.
He...he.. is my Shelly's son. You remember Shelly?
Sure, Grrr replied. Always reading movie magazines and wanting to go to the movies.
Such a girl..a good daughter..always my birthday and fathers day she remembers.
There was a time between gigs, you remember how that was? Sure,answered Grrr
She got a job and would come to the house with homemade fishcakes to make sure that her poppa had something to eat.
She married this nice shark Steve,  a bit player..tried hard, but if the camera does not like you ,whats to do?
He got out of the business, that was hard but he was a good shark and had a family. Got a job at Seaworld.
Well, they went to the sea on vacation..some orcas started a fight.
My baby is a widow. Shelly came back to the family pool and Sidney was just a kid. Things, in my career, good things, were starting to happen.  Any thing the boy wanted I gave him and was happy to do it. I love my girl But I am old world in a lot of ways and this...this was like having  a son.
The Best schools.then .film schools after that..positions in the Businesss that he did not have to work for.
I made a call...you know in the Business..how that goes and every door was open.
I knew..I knew..Vlad told me..Shelly even told me that I was spoiling the boy...but I could not say "no".
This doctor he has been seeing .."shark issues'..Sidney comes to me and said he wants to be a dolphin!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment