Sunday, July 15, 2012

No.NO..NO.. said Grrr.
Jumping up and down and banging the deck with his tail.
I am NOT going to the Rodan cabin and watching that dumb movie again....no!
Grrry. said Gretta. Rose Rodan asked that we go. You like Rose.
Of course I like Rose. Every one likes Rose. She is the grandmother of the dino world.
Even humans like Rose. But her husband and that lousy movie..how many times ..the little plastic tanks. 
ROAR said Grrr in outrage.
Well, Bob is going. Stef said so and so is Dr. H. Flower and I spoke of it.
 so if YOU Grrr Rex want to be the only one missing and hurt poor Rose.
But...But.. I ....
Two hours later in the Rodan cabin as the DVD starts.
Rodan saying. You may have made more films  Grrr and you may know a bit of history Bob But let me tell you....
Dr. H. Grrr and Bob looked at each other and .....to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment