Friday, July 13, 2012

The Dino and the Vampire part IV

So, Vlad said I read for the part of the Vampire  The fella who was to play that part had fallen off a ladder.
Anyway, the shoot was good. The film was taken to London and the box office was boffo. Boffo? Grrr asked..That means that it make a lot of money. Bruce the Shark said.
 A few weeks later I get a wire asking me to come to London,  Vlad continued, but the director said that I had to stay  "In character' for the public..arrive at night, in an earthbox..the whole vampire thing.
Well, the pay was very good and the chance to see London.. So off I went.
When I got to London, they moved my box to a BIG mansion, the PR suits were there and explained that I was expected to play the Vampire. and  that a pint of blood would be delived by a milkman dressed like a "renfield" I asked what I was to do with that? They said we don't care, pour it down the drain as long as you keep in "character" for the movie and those to follow. That was one problem taken care of.
So for the next twenty years or so I was "VICKOR"  the British Vampire.
The PR guys said that Vickor sounded more vampireish then Vlad.
Around 56, was it Bruce? About then. Bruce replied.
Hollywood asked me to come to the states..same deal as in England but tons more money.
To be continued.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment