Sunday, July 22, 2012


Problems of the heart   II
Pop. Grrr Jr said. You got a second?
Yeah, son . Grrr replied.  what is it?
I spoke to Rexy, you know about the dance?
Yes? Grrr said. Well, it seems that she did not ask Tony.
Someone at school started a rumor.
So. said Grrr.
Dad. Why would anyone do anything that mean?
Who knows? My boy. Some one may have been  jealous or just figured that it was funny.
You know pop, it was hard to ask Rexy.
I know son. Menrexes don’t like to talk about “feelings”. We leave that to the ladies.
But the direct approach is both the most honest and the best in these cases.
Sometimes my boy, you have to take the triceratops by the horn.
Dad,do you ever..have a hard time talking to mom?
Son, you mom is a free and intelligent dino lady and we sometimes disagree.
No-one can bug eachother more we can.
Remember when she wanted me to take dancing lessions ?
Yea, or when she got you to wear that tux..you told Bob that it was a .....monkey suit.
Well, Bob does not like to get dressed up either.
But dad, I mean you know about things...with mom?
I do know son. Yes, your mother and  I have always been able to talk to each other.
One of the ways, you can tell that you have the right mate is that you CAN talk to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment