Monday, July 2, 2012


Stef and Gretta exchanged the "Wife Look".
Bob? Asked Stef. Were you on your computer today?
Was I on MY computer? Bob asked. Babe.Why would you ask that?
Because you would think this sort of thing was funny.

Well, just so you know I was not on my computer.
Gretta, looked at Grrr. What about you?
What about me what Babe?
Grrr Rex. Gretta said. You know what I mean.
Were you on your computer today?
I was not on my computer today. How you girls could think that Bob or I...
Later as Grrr and Bob were having a late coffee and Rootbeer.
We got over buddy and we told the truth.
We were not on our computers .
Nope. Said Grrr. We were on jr.'s.
All those years listening to 7th graders make excuses were not wasted. Bob said.
Nope. We learned a skill. Grrr said.  Human and Dino clanking cup and can together.  : )
Stef said to Gretta as they were having a late tea .
You know they did it don't you?
Of course. said Gretta with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment