Friday, August 3, 2012


Barney part ll.

Being held in a chair in Grrr's office by two BIG dinos was a little purple t-Rex.
The big dinos looked like they had been in a fight and come up short and the little purple guy was struggling and yelling..I will kick your tail and yer brothers too...
It is OK, Grrr said. you fellas can go, thank you for your effort..you might want the nurse to look at the eye...
Grrr, said the bigger of the two in a nervous voice, are you sure?
Go ahead..I got him. said Grrr
As the guard left, Grrr said I am going to let you out of the chains and then we will have a root beer and talk like decent dinos.
As soon as Grrr, let the little purple Rex loose, he flew at Grrr with a roar.
Ducking, Grrr hit him with his mighty tail and bounced him off the wall.
This occurred several times..Grrr said, Buddy, I can keep playing dino tennis with you all day.
I spent 24 years in 7th grade as a class dino and  as far as tough goes, you are not a pimple on a wolf child's toe.
The little purple rex put his claws up and said in a desperate voice ..get..get..me out of this ...please...

No comments:

Post a Comment