Friday, August 10, 2012

Little Gretta "rolled" her eyes.  Part ll.

Can you imagine Stef?  Gretta said. 
As they sat in the "New Nature Organic Tea House" over lunch.
I spent the  whole day helping her.  I did not look at one thing for myself, and she "rolled her eyes".  That outfit was for a dino 10 years older..and she expected to wear it to school!!!!
It is the age, said Stef, we all tried it at her age....but that is no reason to be disrespectful.
You are a nice person  Stef. replied Gretta. I don't know why we pay for uniforms, if that school is going to give them "free dress" every other day.
But you know what really annoys me?
What Gretta? Stef asked.

Grrr....He thinks "the eye thing" as, HE puts it, is funny!!!!!!!!!

So does Bob. Stef said.

Stef and Gtetta gave each other the "Girl-look" as they sipped their tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment