Monday, August 6, 2012

A happy Bruce called Grrr.

Grrr.!!!!!! He is back. My Sidney is back!!!!!!!
He ..He..I have no words..anything..I have  a Ship No.. two ..three ships!!!!
An Oscar for you and Gretta...A titanium card for Gretta..You should never want again.!!!!
Sidney is a shark...He wants to go back to the business but now..he wants to earn his spot. From the bottom he wants to start...He is becoming a mensch...Grrrr...never have I felt such joy!!!
I heard what you and Bob did to that smuck Natural...tell him, if he needs, he should only ask.
Bruce, it was a pleasure old friend, replied Grrr. Bob and I are ok, but if you could keep a eye out for Barney Rex?
He ...I heard ..I heard. Bruce said, in the Business, what don't I hear?.
Good work he wants to do..Grrr. Let me get you back.
Bruce picked up his phone to the Studio..getting the chairman of the network,
Bruce said. So Billy, howsby you?
With cable and Internet?? Don't ask.The chairman replied.
Billy, a favor I need?
Bruce for you anything. The chairman said.
Barney the little purple dino...wants a change in script values. Bruce said.
I heard, Billy said. The producer wants to drop him...worried about sponsors and PBS.
A spot for him on my networks there is. said Bruce and BTS Cruise lines to sponsor.
It's done. Said the Chairman...
Can you and Shelly make it to dinner this Sunday?
First, I should ask, said Bruce with a smile in his voice, are you cooking or is Mary?
Hey, Bruce cooking like mine, you never had. Yes, I have. Said a happy Bruce...That is why I want to know.  Your Mary is a princess of the kitchen..  You?....Well, you make good movies.
You finny bum. Billy said  in a tone reserved for very old and very dear friends.
Your idea of fine dinning  is a bag of popcorn and a coke in the movies.
So, can you think of a better place? asked Bruce.
Sure can't . Said Billy. Remember when we collected bottles to get change to get in the movies?
Somethings you don't forget. Replied Bruce.
Mary is cooking and she will be happy to see you..We know you were worried about Sidney.
My other son Grrr and his friend took care of that.
Sidney is well again and going back to work.and from the bottom this time as we did.
Such news. Bruce..A blessing.  Grrr Rex had a claw in it, you say? I am afraid to ask.
Tell you all about it Sunday. Good night my friend....Good night Bruce.
Bruce called Grrr.
Grrr, my boy, about Barney? You should not worry.
Thanks pal. Grrr said.
Grrr?..remember..anything..Bruce said as they hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment