Sunday, August 26, 2012

It is alright Count!

Looking at the folder, Grrr read it with care and raising his head gave the Count a toothy happy T-Rex smile.
"It is alright  Count."
"Grrr", said the Count. "Don't you understand..my home...how can this ..this..be "alright"?
"Unless you have moved your home to the USA, this is not your Castle."
"But how can that be..it reads "Castle Dracula""???
Picking up the folder, Grrr pointed at the folder, "Count, have you read all this?"
"I am....embarrassed...Grrr, I speak English well, but ..I do not read it as skillfully as I should. Replied the Count.
"Not a problem sir," said Grrr, "I cannot even speak Romanian. But this is a folder for a park in New Jersey in the USA. Your home is safe."
"Grrr, I do not question your work  your word..but are you sure?"
"Beyond question Count."
"Grrr" said the relived Count, "I have not the words..thank you, sir."
"if ever the friendship or aid of the Boyer Dracula is needed by you or yours, you have but to ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment