Saturday, August 4, 2012

Barney part lll
The little purple rex put his claws up and said in a desperate voice ..get..get..me out of this ...please...
Out of what? Grrr asked. out of this whole purple thing! The little rex cried.
Handing the little rex a root beer, Grrr said..Start at the start son.
Well, said the little rex, I went to Hollywood and tried to be a actor and well,  I am not ...not..big like you.  So I got this Barney gig. At first, it was wonderful, I made kids happy and tried to set a good example. But over time I started to see that..that. it was not true...not honest.
 I was telling kids never to be mad, and making them feel bad it they were, and there are times when it is right to be mad...or that fighting was always wrong,  when at times honor and freedom demand you fight.  I was deceiving a whole generation of young dinos.
I asked them to change the scripts..no joy.
One morning, last week, I just went Jurassic.
Huumm. said Grrr. Son, Do You want to be free? Are you willing to be free?
Willing to give up the perks and the limos and the money?
Yes, said the little purple rex.
Reaching behind the little guy's head, Grrr unzipped the barney suit and a little green T-Rex
stepped out.
Son, film is a fine craft but you can lose yourself in it and that is very easy to do.
Take your costume, go back to the set, and tell..don't ask..Tell.. the producer that there will be changes or they can get another rex.


ALWAYS REMEMBER A REX ACTS LIKE A REX OR HE DOES NOT ACT AT ALL.


TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment