Thursday, August 16, 2012

Al Gator is saved by the clove.


Hold on, Bob said, there was a Brit, an actress, she had the same problem, You know guys..the spy girl...
Diana Rigg? Al said.  I used to watch "The Avengers" as a young gator.
So did I, said Bob. I met both Rigg ad Macnee..
This is all well and good fellas, said Grrr. I liked that show too, but how does it help with Al's problem?
Hold on Y'all.  Al said. I seem to recall that there was a story where Miss Rigg ate a garlic dish before playing a part.
That's it, said Bob.
 I have picked up a taste for Italian food since the family swam up to the States..but I am always careful to brush and use mouth wash as moma told us to...Do you think??????

Two Weeks later...

Fellas, called a happy Al Gator as he swam up to the Hide in the Swamp.
It worked..he called in a  strong,  dare we say VERY strong, garlic breath. 
Looking at Bob  and Grrr's faces, Al said. Excuse chaps. As he applied a generous amount of breath spray..How is that?
Better.  Grrr replied.
Chaps, I cannot thank you enough.  Al said. I can go the Mall or the Pub and  I am left in peace.
The other gators in the Pub don't object? Wondered Grrr aloud. 
Not at all, replied Al. You see we Gators have very different idea of good and bad smells.
In  fact, some of the lady gators find it very attractive. Al said with a smile.
Please accept this as a small  thanks gift.,exclaimed a happy Al Gator 
,handing Grrr a case of root beer and Bob a case of coffee.
Should you chaps need any construction done in the swamp..it is on me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment