Monday, August 20, 2012

The Pizza and the Raptor.   part ll.

Gretta, and Stef were in Gretta's house as Flower walked in in tears.
"Flower, what is wrong?" a concerned Stef asked.
"What is the matter sister?" asked Gretta.
"Haddy..he..he" Gretta and Stef looked at each other and at Flower's raptor claw, relived to see it unstained.
"Sit down sister and tell us". said Gretta as Stef poured Flower a cup of tea.
"I ..I made him a Pizza..it was all organic, Stef, you know how hard that is" Stef nodded. I ..asked him how he liked it and he hated it and now he hates me and I got mad and tore up the bedroom and ..I am a bad wife."
Stef and Gretta looked at each other. "Sister, asked Gretta, did you go Jurassic on Dr. H? "  "Oh, no..never..I love him...now he does not love me" she cried.
Stef said "Flower, listen child. you are just married. Gretta and I have been with Bob and Grrr for years.
Of course Dr. H still loves you..you two just had your first spat. 
"But we are not ...we..never,,we can't".
"Sister, Gretta said, every couple has a spat now and then. 
Guys just don't see things the way we do. "We would rather go to the mall, or the Opera or plant, Grrr and Bob would prefer to get lost in an old book or go shooting or build things in their  smelly shop...right Stef ?" 
"True, try to get Bob to give up coffee and drink organic tea and he is always looking at new Mausers. Why I have no Idea and, we have been together for years Flower."
 But ..But ..he did not like my pie",Flower said.
"Sister, I love you and have since the nest, but you never could cook". Gretta said.
"You just cannot put what feels right in a recipe, you have to follow steps."
"Gretta", said Stef, "lets show her." The girls went into the kitchen and showed Flower the steps in baking a pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment