Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bruce the shark took out his list of phone numbers..The Amazon ..hum..Who do I know?
Of course. Carl the Creature from the Black Lagoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fpdxnsZWg

Picking up his waterproof cellphone, Bruce called Carl.
Carl? Bruce.
Bruce, mi amigo how are you?
Well. How are things with you and the family?
Good. There were some humans exploring in my lagoon, but as they were polite, live and let live.
If, you could, a favor ? Bruce asked.
A favor..you ask?  Who was it who got those Green Peace nuts out of my lagoon and got my nephew a job in the States? How can I help, amigo? Said the Creature.
You hard about Sidney?
I did and also about Grrr Rex fixing things.
That Grrr is a good boy.
The fink smuck Mr.Nature is in the Amazon. Said Bruce.
He was in the Amazon mi amigo. Said Carl.
So? Said Bruce.
Seems, he did not learn from Grrr. Natural set up an office here and tried to run the same scam.
He started on Conny my grandchild....big mistake.
Before I could get a claw in, my son Charlie paid Mr. Nature a little visit.
Now, Natural is playing soccer with the kids....well, at least his head is.

No comments:

Post a Comment