Thursday, May 25, 2017

Wedding

"Yeah" Grrr said " More likely he will be lunch".


"She IS gonna eat him" Grrr said...
"Look Grrr..perhaps...remember..what folks said about you and Gretta?"
"A T- Rex and a Raptor.??..Even with the size changer ring and necklace.  A Rex and A Raptor??"
"Half of her family and yours would not go to the wedding and when both sides, what few who did come, saw that you had invited humans your uncle Terry told me a couple of years later that he assumed that WE were on the menu. if I wasn't carrying that .577."
"Not the same Bob..me and Gretta are both meaters. Dr. H is a vegysaurus!!!!!
Image result for Wedding pictureWell, Flower is her only "kid" sister", I said. "Gretta told Stef that cost was no object.
She was thinking of renting the Island where you guys met making the movie, and having the set rebuilt..then Dresses... and the guest list and .special effects..a Church ."
"Roar" Grrr cried, that will cost tens of thousands! Under Dino tradition as the mate of the elder Raptor of the pack I gotta pick up the tab!!!  "Pal, Stef likes Gretta and Flower and we got a few extra bucks ya bum, so if you need a hand?" Thanks ole Ape. Money I got.  The movies paid well. I just hate formal events!!" replied Grrrr.
" Then you are not going to like this. Gretta said something to Stef. She said something about "fittings." You will look great in a Tux..old reptile." Bob said with an evil  grin. "There is NO way Gretta is getting me in a monkey suit!!"..Grrr replied "Ya think  that  this is funny? ' Grrr said to a grinning Bob. Well, old human pal o mine..what do You think Stef is gonna have YOU wearing???Where are the ladies now?  asked Grrr. "Flower is "looking for a dress". Stef said that she knows a few nice places they could look where the dresses are made from all natural fibers."Replied Bob
"I tell ya Bob this is nuts" Grrr said, "Flower is a Raptor. I know ..I  know..peace and love and organic food..Dr. H is gonna be organic food!  You did not hear this from me" Grrr said as he popped a root beer open with his claw.  "Raptors have tempers. Trust me I know. Being a T- Rex, I can handle it; but a Duckbill?  The world has gone insane".
"Grrr, old friend " I said "This is America and the 21st century..people and dinos are free and there is not a lot you can do..I know Dr. H is your friend. Who knows ? He may be very happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment