Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Kids "Social" or the "pack hunt"..

Little Gretta( LG) was shopping with Rexy in the ships' mall.
"Rexy are you and Grrr Jr going to the 'Summer Ships Social'?"
"Yes." Said Rexy. "Jr has not asked me yet, but he has been hinting around. You know how shy boys are."
 I want to go too." LG said."I hope Andy  Allosourus  asks me. Do you think that he will? I hope he will." Said LG
"Have you been to a social with Andy yet?" Rexy asked?
"No". LG replied. "Just a game or a zombie movie."
"Just say in passing that me and Jr are going to the Social."
Rexy advised. "Give him a minute to ask if you are going with someone. Then smile, and say "Not yet?" as a question.
"What if he does not ask?" LG said.
"Next time you see him ..talk about our shopping trip and tell him how nice your new outfit looks. If that does not work, I will get Jr., who Andy follows everywhere, to bring Andy to the social and we will "pack hunt". Rexy said with a grin.

Image result for picture of a HS dance

1 comment:

  1. "Pack hunt" The lights go dim the music starts and the lady gets in front of the shy young gentleman she wishes to dance with, Her friends walk behind the shy young gentleman and push or bump him out on the dance floor and he finds himself dancing with the young lady.

    ReplyDelete