Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Grrr knew he was in trouble.

A few month before the Cruise.

Dr.Hadrosaur, a duck bill, spoke with Grrr at work.
He told Grrr we all had "Issues" that had to be felt to find wellness..
He told Grrr to explore and express His feelings.
Grrr said this meeting had made him miss lunch and he felt hungry....
Dr.hadrosaur was not at the next meeting...HUMMM

When he came back to the cave at and roared "Hi Babe" to Gretta, she had her arms folded and was sharpening her "raptor claw" along the ground..never a good sign..
"Don't "hi babe me Grrr Rex" She said.."What happened to Dr. Hadrosaur?.
We agreed that you would not eat any of your colleagues and what about that nice organic lunch I made you?"Gretta was mad. "Grrr how could you ..you promised not to eat your coll...!!!!"
Grrr...roared.."Doc..come in."
Dr. Hadrosaur timidly stuck his bill into the cave."I do hope that you don't mind Mrs. Rex but Grrr shared that wonderful lunch with me and, well, being a Hadrosaur and working with Rexs one seldom finds such a kind dino. I told him of my health problems and interest in organic food and he g......ave me most of that wonderful lunch...such greens!!!!
I fear I had eaten too much and fell asleep ...I even missed a meeting.
Grrr was kind enough to insist I come for dinner and meet his wonderful-wonderful wife".
Gretta looked at Grrr and said "Oh..Grrry, how kind and sweet.
But I only have enough greens for one. Do you mind, if I give them to Dr.Hadrosauand you have just bronto-burgers and root beer?"
Being the fine Rex that he is. Grrr gave the greens to his guest AND invited him back EVERY night! : )


Image result for picture of a veggie saurus



No comments:

Post a Comment