Monday, May 29, 2017

Insulting Gretta, when Grrr is about is NOT a wise move!!

Grrr and Gretta were over at Bob and Stef's for dinner .
 Gretta had decided to take up the violin and was kind enough to play.
Grrr asked my opinion. He knows that I used to be a music teacher.
 Gretta looked a bit nervous...Hard to make a Raptor nervous.
I told the truth as I saw it and  said that that for a dino who only had one lesson, she played wonderfully".
Gretta smiled and Grrr roared  in agreement.
We went to the kitchen for some coffee and root beer.
 Grrr said that Gretta was shy about her playing and that some people at the closed music shop had  made fun of her.
"Grrr," I said, "There is only one shop in town that sells violins and it is not closed".
Grrr popped a can of root beer with his claw and said with a evil T-Rex grin.
"Now it is."Image result for picture of a violin

No comments:

Post a Comment