Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Darn Computer!!!!!

Xiongguanlong baimoensis

"((((&^%^%#^%" roared an angry Grrr. How am I gonna read the story or see Dinobook!! Darn Computer!!!!!

Grrr found his cell phone and called his buddy Xiongguanlong baimoensis in China.

"Hey Grrr" Xiongguanlong baimoensis said "How are things with Gretta and the kids?"

"Hey Buddy" Grrr said  "Not bad, not like the old days when we torn up the town, but  pretty good"

"Know what ya mean pal,..since me and Li-Hau tied the knot, life has been more...a hum . civilized."

"Got a problem..You might be able to help?" Grrr asked

"Sure buddy, I remember who got me that gig in Hollywood." Xiongguanlong baimoensis. said.

"I just got this computer from Dino China Geeks..it is driving me nuts..I spoke to the humans in China...but no joy".

"Say no more pal, I know those humans. They will see reason or I will just have to get jurassic on them".

"Thanks pal, I owe ya one" said Grrr

"Give my best to Gretta and the kids...Hey..I saw on face book that Flower is seeing a duckbill?
"Yeah," Grrr said.

"He is gonna end up  in duck sauce if I know raptors " Xiongguanlong baimoensis. said.
"I sort of see his head on the menu as well, Grrr said.  But ..he is so nuts over Flower his brain is lava. Grrr replied.

"Take care pal, your new computer will be at your cave by Thursday. What?  OK,  babe, I will.
"Grrr"  .Xiongguanlong baimoensis. said "ask Gretta or Stef to call Li-Hau, she wants to hear about Flower and Dr. H."
"You got it and thanks again" Grrr said as he hung up.
Image result for picture of a crashed computer

No comments:

Post a Comment