Friday, May 19, 2017

"Under the Rose"

"Hello Doc."  Bob  said to Dr. H. As they met on the ships' deck one morning.
" Doc, Grrr is..well, a bit worried that you may not understand what being married to a Raptor..."
"Bob, please put your mind at  rest and tell  Grrr, decent dino that he is, not to worry".
'As a  ah  "Duckbill" I am, ummm.,shall we say,  perhaps, even  more mindful of the habits of  ah "meaters" than  even Grrr.  I would have to be to..stay off the menu as it were.
Flower has not eaten meat since 'Dinostock'. Indeed,  gentle soul that she is, she will only eat leaves that have fallen to the ground. In many ways she is too gentle a being and ahmm needs a mate to care for her. I am honored that she has  accepted me.  She is my ray of sunlight.
We are very happy together. The world disappears when I see her."  replied a happy Dr. H
"Doc, That is great" Bob said, "Grrr will be very relieved and both he and I are happy for you both.
Ah...urrrm.Doc? There is no need to mention this talk to the ladies, I trust?." asked Bob
"Under the Rose dear boy." replied a smiling Dr. H.  "Under the rose".

You are always on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment