Thursday, May 11, 2017

This is your first Cruise and I expect you to enjoy it.

As the SS  Jurassic left dock, Grrr called his kids Grrr Jr and Little Gretta.
"Now kids. This is your first Cruise and I expect you to enjoy it.
The food and snacks are paid for and there is a limited as "in limited" account set up for you at the ship’s Mall. "
"Aw, dad". Grrr Jr. said." I still don’t see why I could not bring Rexy."
"If  he had gotten to bring Rexy", Little Gretta said." I should have gotten to bring Andy Allosrous".
"It’s not the same thing".  Grrr Jr said. "I am older and..."
"It is so the same thing".  Little Gretta said. "You are not fair...."
"Enough!!"  Roared Grrrr." No one is bringing their boy or girlfriend!"

Image result for picture of the older cruise ship

No comments:

Post a Comment