Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Mall!!!!!!!

Grrr is hiding in the swamp.
Gretta wants him to go to the Mall. She said, "Since you have that responsible new position, Grrry, you need some new things..just a short quick trip"  ...
Mal??? Gad!!.I let Grrr use my hiding place.
We guys gotta stick together.
 Hummm..Gretta is here...she and Stef are having tea.
Wonder what they are saying?...Something about Grrr and me????
"Bob could use some new things..he would ware the same old thing ..."
"Same with Grrr, Gretta said. " Perhaps you and Bob would like to come to the Mall?"
"Thank you dear" replied Stef. "Bob is in the computer room. I will get him."
"Gad..I gotta get out of here!" Bob said as he slipped out the side door. Heading for the LAIR in the swamp.
Image result for picture of a mall

No comments:

Post a Comment