Friday, May 19, 2017

 As the  Night to remember and the The Poseidon Adventure 
came up on the ship's movie station.....
Stef and Gretta exchanged the "Wife Look".
"Bob". Asked Stef. "Were you on your computer today?"
"Was I on MY computer?"  Bob asked. "Babe why would you ask that?"
"Because you would think this sort of thing was funny". Stef  said
Well, just so you know, babe, I was not on my computer."
Gretta, looked at Grrr. "What about you  Grrry?"
"What about me what Babe?"
"Grrr Rex. Gretta said. You know what I mean.
Were you on your computer today?" asked Gretta.
"I was not on my computer today. How you girls could think that Bob or I..."
Later as Grrr and Bob were having a late coffee and rootbeer.
"We got over buddy and we told the truth.
We were not on our computers." grinned Bob to his pal
"Nope". Said Grrr. "We were on jr.'s."
"All those years listening to 7th graders making  excuses were not wasted." Bob said.
"Nope. We learned a skill". Grrr said.  Human and Dino clanking cup and can together.  : )
Stef said to Gretta as they were having a late tea .
"You know they did it don't you?"
"Of course". said Gretta with a smile.

Image result for Prosian adventure  ship sinking movie

No comments:

Post a Comment