Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Grrr's cape part ll

 



"They Will pay!!!!"  Those cape stealing worms will pay!!!!.
Roared Grrr in a true T-Rex rage!
"I will hunt them down to the end of the earth. I will rip them into little tiny bits." Roared Grrr as his mighty tail slammed into the floor in righteous  wrath!!
Grrr's fearsome Rex eyes glowed blood red and his terrible head swung from side to side seeking to devour.
"I have had my cape for years and some one dared to take it."

Gretta walked up to an  angry Grrr and said "Here dear", handing him a cleaned and pressed cape, I knew that you would  want for Halloween and had it cleaned and  pressed for you. "
Looking at his well cared for cape and at Gretta's loving green face. Grrr and Gretta rubbed heads and smiled into each others eyes.

Grrr flung his cape on with a happy roar and picking a dino sized basket of candy and set off.



No comments:

Post a Comment