Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Opinion


  1. http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/clinton-benghazi/index.html

    What Mrs. Clinton said is meaningless.
    OK, so she takes responsibility So ? Has she resigned? No
    Has she said that she is going to? No.
    Sort of like, "I admit I broke you window ...
    with my golf ball.
    You: That is very good of you, when can I expect payment for a new window?
    Me "Oh, I never side any thing about paying you."

    Note also what she said..."the security is overseen by professionals".
    So I guess we can blame them

    NEXT

    In any case, this attack went on for 8 hours and for DAYS after the President said it was the result of a You-tube vid...SO for DAYS the CIC of the USA did not bother to find out????
    This is not the 1800's we have cell phones and the net..they knew in at most hours if not minutes what was going and within a day or two at most. Why..the election, this does not look good and Mrs. Clintion cannot have her party look bad before a close election.
    See More

No comments:

Post a Comment