Friday, October 26, 2012


THEM VI

"I told him I was an Ant. Now fellas, most places, humans would not have believed me or if they did , they would have pulled out a can of  "Raid". Not Jim and not Hollywood. Jim nodded lit a cigarette and asked me over to his house to talk. We  talked all night and set up the picture right that night.
He asked me where I lived and I told him that I had not found a place, being a ten foot ant it was hard to get a room so I was living in the park. Jim, said that he could see the problem but that sleeping in the park was dangerous, lots of strange people in Hollywood. He allowed as he had an extra room and that I was welcome. Folks starting out in those days helped each other."
 "As long as they were not competing for the same part." said Grrr with a grin.
"True enough". said Andy. "Well, the next day we went to the studio and set things up."

No comments:

Post a Comment