Saturday, October 20, 2012

an old busy and cluttered workshop in russet Stock Photo - 1728310  Cleaning Grrr" Garage lll

"I got it" said Bob..."Our lair in the swamp, we just take this stuff and the stuff from my garage that the girls want us to dump and put in our lair. we get to keep our stuff and the girls get a clean garage...every body's happy." 
"Great" replied a happy Grrr...oh, hold on..it will never fit..and some of this stuff ..the damp.."
"Buddy, that is why we call in Al Gator and his construction crew..hold on..he told me the other day that he has a 4 month backlog on new work. Seems he has been busy putting in golf courses."
"Not, a problem old ape, Al owes me, I happen to know he made a bundle working on Dracula's castle and now all the undead want their castles updated..you know how competitive THAT crowd is. and It was yours truly who got him that contract.  I will call him...."  Pulling out his cellphone, Grrr called Al Gator.
"Al? Grrr. Hey, pal I need a favor." Grrr explained the problem and Al was more than happy to help.
"Not, a bloody problem, old chap", Al's family were British Belize, "be at your cave by tea."

No comments:

Post a Comment