Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Wellness Center


"I am starting to hate school and ...I ..hate being weak and it is so unfair."
Billy said.
"Boohoo kid" said Grrr, "Poor pitiful you".
Billy's head came up with a roar.
Smiling, Grrr said, "That is more like it son, we are rex .
We roar at life not cry about it." 
Billy. "I know that is true Mr. Grrr and I want to roar but the boys.."
"Listen son, I am going to sign you up in my son's Dino-karate class, is will be a lot of very hard work Sensi Godzilla is a very serious dino, but if you do the work, NO ONE is EVER going to step on your tail for fun again.  It will take about a year for you to get good and .." Grrr said..  "A year!!!   But Mr. Grrr what..I mean a year?"
"Not at problem kid, said Grrr, tossing Billy a button. Wear that on your coat."..the button read:

I AM A FRIEND OF GRRR REX...YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

"Sensi Godzilla will tell you when it is time to return it to me." said Grrr.

"Ahh..Mr. Grrr. we...we don't have a lot of money, since the volcano got popa..mom works but."
"Kid, said Grrr, I see from your file that you have been taking piano for 8 years? "
"Yes, Mom is a piano teacher  but.."
"Son. eight years is a long time, you any good?"  Mr. Grrr, I played two professional shows.."I", said Billy with pride, "am very good."
"So you should be able to teach a kid just starting?" Asked Grrr.
"Sure, I offered to teach the kids at school ...but.." said Billy.
"Excuse me kid, I have to make a phone call." Grrr stepped out of his office and returned several minutes later.
"Well, kid, Sensi Godzilla , wants his son to learn piano, ...you teach his son and in exchange Sensi Godzilla will teach you..deal?"
"Yes, oh, yes DEAL" said a overjoyed Billy. "I won't let your down Mr. Grrrr."

No comments:

Post a Comment