Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Unhappy Vampire Part 4.



Vlad called Grrr and explained the problem.
"I did not know that Vampires ate or drank, You know that  "I do not drink...vine" thing. said Grrr.
"It is that darn book and the movies again", replied Vlad. In fact, we almost never do eat or drink but when in solid form we can, but it just does not have any taste.
"Is there anything you can think of?  This is driving Dracula up the wall
and the family problems!!!!  said Vlad.
Ok, said Grrr, the main problem here is the cooking smells? No, smells no problem?"
"Yes, said Vlad.
"Humm, seems to me then what your friend's kitchen needs is a better ventilation system.
Wives..huum..didn't you tell me the other day  that his other wives wanted a hot tub and Internet in the Castle..something about online shopping?"
"Yes", Vlad replied.
"Ok," run this past Dracula. I have a friend, Al Gator, who can re-do his kitchens and Dining Hall, that keeps the new wife happy. The hot tub and the Internet keeps the other wives happy.
If he just gets something for the new wife, I foresee other...shall we say, family issues." said Grrr.
"Wonderful Grrr." I will talk to him at once and get back to you. "Thanks again"  said Vlad.







No comments:

Post a Comment