Thursday, October 25, 2012

THEM V



"So", said Andy Ant, "I was making the rounds trying to get someone to look at my project with no luck, you know how that goes Grrr. " Sure do, agreed Grrr . My feet still get tired thinking about it."
"Well, continued Andy, taking a drink of his sweet tea and a bite of his sugar cookie, I was very tired and stopped into a dinner by the studio in Culver City, big fella for a human looked at me and said "good makeup" I just nodded and ordered a cup of  cocoa with lots of sugar. The big human looked at me and said "why not put a bit of cocoa in your sugar...hard day?"
" I nodded, now as I said we don't take to strangers but LA is a strange place and I missed the Nest and this was the first kindly word any being had said to me since I left home. Well, we got to talking and the big human, his name was Jim, told me that he was an actor looking for a project, not doing too well as he did not have a lot of backing..ie money, I told him that I had a project but I could not get anyone to look at it. He said. "Heck, son, I will look at it."
He read my script and said. " This is great, but I could never afford the special effects".
That is when I decided to take the chance of a lifetime, I told him that I was an ant and about the nest and that we would not need a lot of SF money as the whole nest would help out".
To Be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment