Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gretta is gonna be mad or there goes Grrr's Diet.

Bob and Grrr were out for a morning run and Bob pulled a bit ahead. 
Now this was a tough neighborhood and four guys ran up to Bob.
"Hey, pal", said a guy with a mean look,” ya gotta buck i could borrow?”
“Not on me friend.." Bob replied.
"My pal coming around the corner has our breakfast money, but I would not bother him, if I were you, he gets u
nhappy, if people bother him while he is running.”
"Oh, he get's unhappy gee, that is too bad.” The Mugger said as he smiled at his friends.
About two minutes later there was a ROAR and several screams.
As Grrr catches up to Bob, he said "Hey, pal, not a word to Stef or Gretta OK? She will bust my tail for eating too much. But you know" waste not want not” said a Pius Grrr. : )
"The secret is safe with me buddy, but you better brush before the wives see us, you have half a leg stuck between your fangs"

No comments:

Post a Comment