Monday, October 15, 2012

Back at the "Wellness Center"
Sitting down, and passing Billy a root-beer, Grrr popped a can for himself and said " Rex boys in the yard busting your tail again?"A shocked Billy almost choked on his root-beer.
As he found his breath, Billy 
looked at Grrr and said "Yes, they....how..how..did you ...know???
"Hey, Kid I was in JH once myself you know".Replied Grrr with a smile.
"But ...but, said Billy YOU are Grrr Rex!"
"Yeah, now. At 13, I was Grrry and there were a LOT of bigger rexs around who figured steppin on my tail was funny"


Mr. Grrrr. I..I..like music and that stuff but the boys call me names my mom and Mrs. Bronto told me to walk away or tell the teacher...but.."

"I know..being called a "rat" and having no friends is worse. replied Grrr.
"Yes. look at my claws, mom makes me clip them and even if she didn't I ...I don't know how to fight...I...I am not afraid of being hit..but if you look stupid ..they say I fight like a girl, everyone laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment