Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Report Card.

The Report Card.

"I am toast, dad is going to ground me for sure." said Grrr Jr. AKA "GJ"
what did you do this time?" asked his sister Little Gretta. AKA "LG.".
"It's  my report card, I sort of promised dad, that I would get As and Bs and I got a "C" in History." moaned GJ.
"OK, so your stupid" said his sister, "Everybody in the family knows that."
Don't get the wrong idea as you read this. LG loved her brother but was not above bugging him as a proper sister should.
"LG," you don't understand...I...did not study and when dad's friend Bob, the history teacher, asked if I needed help...I said "No. I am fine,because I wanted to go ride my bike and then I get a rotten "C".
 I gotta tell dad the truth."                                                 To be continued.inside of card

No comments:

Post a Comment