Monday, November 19, 2012

Sherlock Rex


Sherlock Rex?
As Bob and Grrr were tossing some old junk from Grrr’s garage, he found an old tin box and looking in it, found an old watch and revolver...”What is this old reptile?” Bob asked Grrr. “Looking over Grrr said “Wow, I have not seen those since my detective days.”
“Detective? I did not know you were a policeman...ur police Dino”. said Bob.
It was before I met you, heck even before I went into pictures, there are bad dinos. We don’t like to advertise that, gives all dinos a bad name, but we have our share of evil ones and Dr. Roarous was the worst ...smart and evil.”
“Well? asked Bob
“Well, what? asked Grrr.
“You ARE not going to leave it like that old reptile.” Said Bob pouring a cup of coffee and tossing a can of root beer to Grrr, “What is the story?”
“OK”, said Grrr popping his can of root beer with a claw, guess we could use a break.
”I was called in on this strange case, it was in a nice cave in a peaceful part of Dinocity.
This young rex was found in a pool of blood  but before he died, he wrote a “M” in his own blood on the floor of his cave...
To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment