Monday, November 5, 2012

Feathers part ll


FEATHERS    PART  ll



Bob and Grrr were stomping  and roaring about the place breaking things in a rage.
Grrr Jr. (AKA GJ) went out to the yard to see what was going on and told his mom when he returned.
"I don't know mom. I have NEVER seen Dad and his human friend so mad, both of them are going Jurassic".
A worried Gretta, now you must understand that Gretta is a Raptor, and it take a LOT to worry a raptor, asked her son. "What are they roaring and shouting about?" "I don't know mom..all I could make out was the words chickens and feathers."  Gretta's worried face turned a pale green, "Did you say feathers and chickens?" "Yeah Mom  I..."
"O Lord," said Gretta. Turning to Little Gretta, (AKA LG) Gretta told her daughter "go next store, get Stef tell her "feathers" and to come quickly." But momma,  LG said "I don't understand. I..." "Move" said her mother in her raptor voice.
LG made a hole in the air.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment