Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sherlock Rex Part III


Sherlock Rex    Part III.

"Was that the Doctor?" Billy "the tail" Bronto asked "Al "the Claw" Allosaurus.
One cold look from his boss and Billy's  mouth went dry.."Boss, I...."
"Shut your leaf eating mouth about the Doctor." screamed  Al the Claw.
Unless you want to go where that ducky and his family are going." said an enraged Al the Claw, pointing at a crying , begging Donny the Duckbill. You forget you ever heard that name. You got me?" "Sure..sure...sure boss..I forgot."replied Billy.
Turning to Joe  Raptor, Al, said "You did not do the job good, the guys upstairs are not happy, they wonder why we pay you." said Al  to a pale and shaken Joe.
"Boss, I ...what?" said Joe.
"I  tell ya what retard, the kid you were sent to take care of  wrote a "M" and and you let him and than did not clean it up  now Grrr Rex seen it.
 Loose end Joe.  You are a nest mate of my wife, but the guys in the head shed don't like lose ends and when it brings Grrr Rex into our business, they worry that I am letting family interfere with business, gotta throw them a bone Joe."
"Wait, boss, You know Grrr Rex won't buy that. We need a fall guy, alive, just me extinct won't fool Grrr Rex. We  need a fall-guy to confess and take the rap.  Give them the Ducky. Let him go for a swim in the volcano!"
Turning a vicious eye to the sobbing duckbill, Joe asked " How bad do you want your family to live ducky?"

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment