Monday, January 26, 2015

With Rodan????


 "Grrr, old dino pal...may I have a word with you?" Bob asked.
"Now, Bob it is not my fault I... "  a nervous Grrr replied.
"Old reptile, I just had a little talk with Stef and she told me that we; as in her and I were going on a “nice cruise” with you and Gretta?  Seems that you and Gretta were kind enough to arrange first class  cabins?"
"Bob". Grrr said. " I just heard about this yesterday. I told her 'No' but she said that she really wanted to go.
You know how that goes."
"Grrrr. You know I hate cruises and gad with Rodan ???
How many times do I have to see his movie with the little stupid  plastic tanks??? You know that he is going to try and make us sit through it again.!"
I know  I know. Grrr said.  But look, if Stef asked, what would you have done?
Picking up a cup of coffee and  handing Grrr a rootbeer. Bob and Grrr exchanged looks.
"Guess we are going on a cruise." Bob said.      
Yeah, but the good news is that Godzilla  and  Aiko, his wife are coming too. 
Bruce fixed it up and some of the other guys."
"Hum..Godzilla and Rodan on the same ship! Godzilla hates Rodan . This may be fun after all." said Bob with an evil look. "Yep" replied Grrr with a big T- Rex grin..


To be continued.       

No comments:

Post a Comment