Friday, January 2, 2015

Gotta buy tools.

"Grrry  the dino at the tire store said I might need a new battery for my car."
Putting down his rootbeer, Grrr said," Ok Babe, I will look at it.
Hummm..say Grrr."It wont turn over. 
Better check the battery...yes, Gerry, Gerrry said Gretta.
The man at the tire store said I needed a new one."
"Did he?"  Said Grrr.

Poping the hood and looking at the corrosion and loose cable..."Humm  that is odd.
where is my tester ?

Here it is.    Strange..it does not work." mumbled Grrr.
"Oh,  I  took the battery for the clock radio and it died." said Gretta with an innocent look.
"Hold on Babe.  I will go next door and see if Bob has one."

"Hey. Bob" said Grrr to his pal

Hey Grrr. Bob replied.
" I am looking at Gretta's car and my tester is dead..do you have an extra 9 vote?"
"Hold on". Said Bob as he went to his parts box tossing one to Grrr  Bob said.

 "Here you go."
"Thanks Bob..Want to take a look?"

"Sure. Why not." replied Bob as he and Grrr walked over to Grrr's cave.
Grrr put the meter on the battery and got a 12.5 volt reading.
"Does not seem bad to me." said Grrr

 "Nor to me." said Bob. Seems the the tire guy was trying to make a few extra bucks."
"Funny about that cable coming loose" said Bob
"Real funny." Said Bob"Yeah" said Grrr. 
"You know buddy, if I said it once, i said it 1000 times.
Gotta buy tools..that little tester just saved me 100 bucks.
"True pal."  said Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment