Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cleaning the Driveway.

Cleaning the Driveway.

Bob heard dreadful screams and roars.
Refilling his coffee cup he walked over to Grrr's cave and saw him hosing off red stains from the driveway. "Door to door sales people again ole reptile?" He asked.
"Yep" said Grrr "They never learn."
 "Nope" said Bob.."Nope" agreed Grrr.
"what did this guy want?" Asked Bob.
"life  /Health/ insurance. I  told him no but he just kept pushing."
Replied Grrr as he washed off the driveway.
"Hated to do it becouse if Gretta finds out, I am in big trouble." 
"I have never known raptors to worry about that sort of thing. Well, ok, Flower, but she is the only one " replied Bob.
"No ole ape. You misunderstand. she talked me into a diet for the New Year..."
replied Grrr "and this sort of puts me over the limit ..than of course, I  needed a couple of cans of Root beer to wash it down." 
Bob got a very strange look on his face and concerned,  Grrr asked. "looked pal I know that he was a human and all but ..."
"Oh, it is not that ole reptile." Replied Bob. 
"What then old ape? Something is on your mind?" asked Grrr
"I was just thinking about wives dino and Human." said Bob
"Stef talked me into starting a new diet over the New Year too."
"

No comments:

Post a Comment