Friday, January 9, 2015

Too Horrid for Dracula???
"I love my land..and yet..this thing they ask of me now ...it is horrible..." whispered Count Dracula.
Thinking to himself, this is the fella who impaled 20,0000 Turks when they invaded  TransylvaniaWhat would seem too horrible to him?" wondered Grrr.
"Take your time Count..speak when your ready." Said Grrr.
Taking a large drink of his root beer, the count replied.
"Grrr, you understand, service is everything..personal feeling must take.., more , it may not even be a consideration.  To a boyer ...a true noble, the good of the nation is all. 
 I left my dear wife and children whom I loved to fight the Turk. 
I did not sue or object when those books or worse movies were made..mein Gott, even 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'..and 'The Vampire Diaries', I endured.  Mine is a poor land and it brought in tourists and trade to help  my people.
"But this...Grrr, I am thinking of ..."

"What is it count?" asked Grrr? 
"The government..they want to...!

No comments:

Post a Comment