Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bushidō (武士道?) He thinks Rodan insulted him

"So? " asked Stef you are saying the Godzilla hates to act?"
"Worse. I knew some actors hated the craft over time or the stress. But if poor Godzilla felt that that way from the 50's....!said Gretta.
"I can see why he would do it after the war but why continue...asked Grrr
"History and money pal. Japan spiked in the early 80's remember and has been in a slump since . Korea and the other Asian states and now China did to Japan what Japan did to the USA in the 70's .
I suspect that is what is driving your friend. 
I still don't know why he hates Rodan, I figured that it was just artistic differences over Rodan's movie, I mean he stole the whole ending form Romeo and Juliette." asked Bob.
"Bushidō (武士道?). he thinks Rodan insulted him....."Replied Grrr.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment