Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vlad. the Vampire and the Dentist.



Vlad was visiting with his friend Bruce the Shark, as they sat talking by Bruce's pool.
Vlad absent mind-idly picked up a walnut, and thinking it a grape, bit into it.
Snap went the point of his right fang!!!
"Oh..No" said Vlad mein fang..mein fang".
"What is it'? asked a concerned Bruce.
"Mein fang, I broke the tip of mein fang on that shell!".... 
"It will be alright, my friend, said Bruce, we sharks lost teeth all the time, I will call Walther, my dentist and make an appointment."
"A..A..A dentist!, cried Vlad the 100 year old fearless vampire...but..Bruce..I..I..have never been to the Dentist."
"Vlad, said Bruce the Shark, don't be a wust! World Wars you lived in, a spy and master of black ops..even "the Business" and THAT takes a mench to handle and now you sit there and shake from the dentist"???!!!
 "It is ok for YOU to talk Bruce, said Vlad, you sharks regrow your teeth but  us vampires ?  One set is all we get". I ...I..heard things from the other undead, the needles and the drill!!!!!  I always take good care of my teeth.  I brush 5 or 6 times a day after every meal even a snack and I brush..This is Not fair"!!!!!!Cried the vampire.  "Wil ..Will you go with me Bruce?" asked Vlad.
"My tank won't fit into the office" replied Bruce. "I..I..alone..I.." replied Vlad.
"Wait a call..a friend to help"..Bruce called Grrr but he was working and could not go so he called Gretta, who alas was also busy. Gretta called her friend Stef.


 
“Stef , dear. Can you do me a favor? I truly need your help.”
“How can I help Gretta?” Asked Stef.
“You remember Vlad, Bruce the Shark’s friend?”
“Yes, of course. We met on the cruise.” Replied Stef.
“Well, he broke a tooth and must go to the dentist but the big baby is …well, you know how guys  are about that sort of thing.”
“I do indeed!"  said Stef.  "Bob won’t go to a doctor or dentist unless he has a pain or toothache, I told and told him to go for checkup.  But does he listen?”
“Same with Grrr.  He will fight a dragon with one claw tied behind his back but go to the doctor? That he thinks is scary. “Anyway dear , If Vlad had a friend to hold his hand?? I cannot go, as it is a human office, nor can Bruce…so I was hoping?”
“Of course."  replied Stef. "What time and where?”
“He has a night appointment.  I know that is strange, but he is a vampire and the dentist owes Bruce a favor. You could meet and go from my cave at 8 PM tonight .The appointment is for 9 PM"
"I will be there, said Stef."
"Thank you dear" said Gretta.

No comments:

Post a Comment