Monday, June 5, 2017

"You have gotta talk to Dr. H warn him about Raptors"

"Bob" Grrr said.."You have gotta talk to Dr. H warn him about Raptors"
"Me? What do ya mean me! I like Flower. You are the guy who is worried about this"
"I can't say anything"   Grrr mumbled.."I spoke to Gretta and she got all sorts of mad...said I was        unfair to Flower..and any way JUST what was WRONG with Raptors?
It took me two hours to cool things off.  Anyway you owe me" Grrr said.
"Stef likes Flower! She will just as mad at me as Gretta would be at you. Hey!  What do you mean "I owe ya?"
"Who sat on the desk for 24 years? Who got part of his tail cut off..and was hidden in kid's desks?..Who got stapled in his head? ..Who got  jelly smeared on him  and did NOT even eat anyone"? Grrr asked
"Who got the nice Dracula cape? ..Who had all the kids drawing his picture?..Who was the first being the kids asked to see when they came to visit?" I replied
"Who got his feet  glued to the desk? It took  me hours to get the glue off my tail!!" Grrr said.
"OK, Grrr, You have a point. Wolf Children can be a tad "Active" But as to never eating any,...
I heard things".
"Active" Grrr said..."Let me tell you.  7th graders are tough. They can make the Gorgos look like wimps..I.."
" OK..OK..Grrr. I will point out the history of  Raptors to Doctor H, but that is all.
If Stef thinks I messed up Flower's  wedding, she will be as mad as Gretta."
"Thanks, pal. Grrr said, "That is all I ask. I like the old duckbill and
well, if he knows the whole story and wants to marry Flower ..I will roar at the wedding."Image result for picture of a t rex

No comments:

Post a Comment