Friday, June 2, 2017

Gretta's good deed.

"Now Babe" Grrr said, "You remember that we picked a human/dino retirement community so we could stay near Bob and Stef?  How we said that we would miss them and you said that you feel Stef is your best friend? You know we talked about not preying on the other humans? That Bob and Stef would not be  comfortable with that and might even see it as bad manners, if we tear the other humans to bits without good reason?"

"Of course" said Gretta,
 "Stef is my sister, and you and Bob are always getting into trouble together.   Remember when you and Bob made that hang glider and landed in the swamp? Stef and I told you but...."

"Babe" Grrr said "This is about the parts of humans that they have been finding...it reports  a head by the pool and other parts outside Wally's World.  Kid, love ya, but if we are going to have our cave around humans, you cannot tear them up...it makes the other humans nervous."

"Oh That?
 Grrry don't be silly..those were bad humans.  As we were coming out of the Mall, they had a fine collection of shoes and Stef found the nicest pair with..."
"Babe, the human parts?" Grrr said.
"I was getting to that Grrry.  There was this group of old humans in front of us and some bad dinos and humans  ran  up and grabbed their handbags. I told them to stop. But they yelled bad words and tried to hit me. I had to defend myself and Stef  jumped in by my side. We could not stand by and let those bullies rob and hurt those nice old people. Could we? You and Bob are always talking about helping and doing the right thing!  Is it my fault, dear, if those bad humans and dinos just sort of  came apart?" Asked Gretta with a smile.
Image result for picture of a fighting raptor dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment