Sunday, June 18, 2017


We do drink Vine.

stock photo : Handsome vampire with glass of wine or blood, Halloween theme Vlad the vampire and Grrr the T-Rex were hanging out in the swamp.
The ladies had gone to the Mall, and Bob had lost the coin toss and had to go with them to carry stuff.
Grrr was enjoying a can of root-beer and Vlad, the movie loving vampire, to Grrr’s surprise was having a glass of wine.
“Vlad, if you don’t mind my asking, since when do vampires drink wine?”
Looking up from his video game, Vlad was hooked on “panzer commander”
He said “Excuse me Grrr, I did not hear you.”
“The wine, buddy, since when did the undead drink wine?” “You know, “I never drink …vine” “. Repeated Grrr.
“Drat!!!" Said an annoyed Vlad.
“Sorry, buddy, I did not mean to" ...said Grrr.
“No, No...Grrr it is not you . It is that darn book again.
Ever since Stoker wrote that silly tale, it has created problems for us vampires."
 People expect an accent and red eyes, bad breath and evening clothes.  Why back at the start of  my movie days,  I, a real undead, could not get a bit part in a film".  "Sorry kid, you just don't look like a vampire". "You would not believe how many time I was told that." Replied an annoyed Vlad as he took a deep drink of his Merlot.

No comments:

Post a Comment